Public Services and Having a Voice

Emergency Services

Phone 999 in an emergency

NHS 111 for a less urgent medical emergency

Police 101 for less urgent calls


Fire and Rescue Service



A&E - Leicester Royal Infirmary, which also has an Urgent Care clinic



Walk In Clinic

Oadby & Wigston Borough Council

Councillor contact details

Oadby Residents Forum is convened by OWBC and takes place approximately five times a year. It includes presentations from the borough and county councils, the police, etc. and includes an opportunity to meet with councillors or the police on an individual basis prior to the meeting.

Leicestershire County Council